Latimore Township, Adams County, Pennsylvania
History & Description
This small cemetery contains stones from 1790 to 1933. A dozen different families used it for approximately 80 burials. Though there are no delineated plots, burials from each family are grouped together. Many of the burials are from the Burkholder, Deardorff, Jacobs, and Lobach families. Almost everyone lived in the area between Latimore Creek and County Line Road. Many of them were related by marriage.
The Cemetery is private and not connected to any church. It is also known as the Lobach-Bushey Cemetery, or Lobaugh's, or Flohr's.
For further information or to send a contribution towards upkeep, contact either:
Nancy Clemmer, a Lobach descendant
909 N. Maize Road #307
Wichita KS 67212-4555
Anne W. Brown, a Deardorff descendant
10375 Mackall Road
St. Leonard MD 20685
All photos copyright Anne W. Brown & Nancy Clemmer and may be copied only for personal use.
They must carry the attribution to lobachcemetery.org.